I did not plan watch oscars this year, but Jon Stewart with his opening speech just got my attention. I just love his sense of humor. He made me laugh all night long. That guy does not have to try hard to make people laugh- he is natural. 😉 He is cute too 😉
Now, if you ask me how many of those movies nominated I had seen then I can tell you- only few-
- _Crash– I loved it- won best Picture!!!!!!!
- walk the line– NMS
- Batman Begins- I love it
- Cinderella man– Did not like it all
- Tim Burton- Corps Bride— LOOOOOVED IT. I love tim burton.
- Charlie and the chocolate factory- Good but not that good.
- War of the Worlds— My fave
- I really want to see Transamerica
- Memoirs of Geisha
- King Kong
- North County.
Now I am off to do some minor cleaning. ( kids toys, dirty dishes etc). Tomorrow is monday and my cleaning team is coming to clean my house ( they do it every monday). But I am about to fire them- they are doing ok job and past few weeks they have been avoiding dusting and floors are after cleaning still dirty ( spots here and there) and they broke few dishes and forgot to notify me. SO bye-bye . I HATE LETTING THEM KNOW THAT THEY ARE FIRED. 😦 Usually nick does the dirty work….